Utilizing our innovative partner network Bizos Cavallo is bringing to market 360-degree Disinfection Spray station for use in facility, equipment, and event management.
- Customizable models for various use cases / Individual Graphics & Branding
- Increased Return on Investment by reducing labor and administration costs
- Manufactured in the USA / Pending FDA Approval for Human Use
Deliver sub-micron fog droplets (0.69 micron avg.) for the high-level disinfection of large spaces such as those found in hospitals, burn units, clean rooms, and animal facilities.
- 50 minute patient room turn time (entry to exit)
- 6 Log + kill of bacteria, fungus, and viruses
- Complete Coverage Accuracy (no human interaction)
- Single compact unit (aerosol generator + vapor removal system)
- Gas-Like Interaction / 3-D Contact With Complex Surface Geometries
- Residue free process
- Wireless tablet control and data reporting to PC
The Modular Mobile Unit was designed for Hospitalization of patients under full isolation. The system uses both negative/positive pressure technologies to provide an effective, versatile, and simple solutions for creating a clean/isolated environment for treatment.
State and local public health departments have received COVID-19 tests from CDC while medical providers are getting tests developed by commercial manufacturers. Bizos Cavallo is working with manufacturers to obtain FDA approval and supply commercial entities with rapid identification test kits.
Globally ventilator supply has been reduced due to the global pandemic. Bizos Cavallo is using its global sourcing and supply chain management to supply various ventilator models to the Americas.